BE YOUR OWN HERO CAMP – Individual Athlete
$99.00 for 6 weeks
When the going gets tough, the mentally tough become heroes!
July 12-August 20 (Four session times to choose from each week or athletes can watch the recorded sessions at their convenience)
Never before have so many athletes had to deal with returning to the gym after such a long break. Athletes are freaking out about comparison, fear, anxiety, and not being ready for competition. Mentally, it’s like coming back from an injury in many ways! We have made this Featured Camp highly relevant to what athletes are going through right now!
Throughout this pandemic, we have all seen amazing heroes–extraordinary people doing extraordinary things, in the face of adversity. What is extraordinary about YOU? This camp will help athletes dig deep and put their own inner hero into action!
In this 6-week online BootCamp, Doc Ali will be interviewing Gymnastics Legends – NCAA Champions, World Champions, Olympians, and aspiring Olympians (all to be announced.) They will be discussing what adversities they faced and what tools they used to conquer them. In each session, Doc Ali will share those rockstar interviews and teach the mental techniques they used to become the heroes they are today!
Doc Ali and the HeadGames team will teach the following:
- Help athletes deal with adversities they are, or will be experiencing, as they return to the gym
- Learn from Gymnastics Legends the tools that have worked for them in a variety of circumstances and how we can use those same tools
- Discover heroic strength to push through fear and doubt, and confront our inner villains when returning to the gym
- Learn how to balance coming back too fast with coming back safely.
- Help athletes find heroic inner strength they did not know they have–when learning new skills or when they need it most
- Learn tools to overcome any external challenges, both in sport and life
- Quickly identify and jump over mental obstacles in a single bound, with well-researched tools that work
- Learn how to break through walls of worry, perfectionism, and pressure to perform your best
- Find ways to be a teammate who inspires others
- And much more!
We continue to be nimble like a gymnast! If, for any reason, athletes remain out of the gyms or they close again, we’ll adjust the content to help support them! It will always be relevant.
This program includes the Athlete Warrior Workbook ($40 value)
Athletes can attend whatever session each week that fits their schedule.
Wednesday: 7:30 PM ET/4:30 PM PT
Thursday: 1:00 PM ET/10:00 AM PT
Thursday: 8:30 PM ET/5:30 PM PT
Sunday: 8:00 PM ET/5:00 PM PT
Can’t make a session? Watch the weekly recordings at your convenience.
A portion of the proceeds of this camp will be donated to the Nastia Liukin Fund supporting gyms affected by COVID-19.
Out of stock