- Featured coach on NBC’s award winning T.V. show - ‘Starting Over,’ Janae worked with a star athlete in moving beyond the challenges of transitioning out of sport.
- Worked with and interviewed many celebrity athletes (including Mary Lou Retton, Dan Millman, Joe Ehrmann, Buddy Biancalana and more).
- USA Gymnastics National and Regional congress presenter, Elite/Tops Camp National Staff
- National speaker for Olympic, professional, NCAA and club level teams
- Founder of Rhythm of Love Ministries
- Author of The Exlete Method: 5 Secrets at Winning in Retiring from Sport
TrainersJanae Whittaker Ali
As seen on NBC’s ‘Starting Over’
Janae Whittaker Ali is a former championship gymnast and captain of the Penn State University gymnastics team. Suffering a devastating career-ending knee injury her senior year, Janae persevered, honoring her commitment to gymnastics. Having awards named in her honor for her true grit and attitude, she is now a warrior for supporting athletes. She is powerfully bold, she is fun and her passion for life is highly contagious.
Her highlights as a Mental Toughness Trainer and Professional Life Coach include:
She resides in Bend, Oregon with her loving husband Russell and three incredible sons – Rohan, Royce, and Jovaughn. They enjoy a fun, faith-filled, and adventurous family life - highlighted by taking an RV tour around the country leading workshops at churches, homeschooling their kids and doing headstands on their paddleboard.